Review of Fortify Life Insurance
Fortify Life Insurance offers instant coverage with no medical underwriting and applicants only have to answer 11 questions. Policies begin at as little as £5 per month.
Fortify Insurance offers Level Term and Decreasing Term. Their cover amounts are limited by the age of the applicant.
In 2015 Fortify had a 98% claims pay out rate. They partner with and are underwritten by Covéa Life.
- Online application, no paperwork
- Quick, free quotes
- No medical or blood test required
Insurance Options: Our Honest Breakdown
Fortify Life Insurance offers two Term policy options with cover up to £500,000 depending on age of applicant.
Fortify Insurance Level Term provides a cash payout in the event of the insurers death. It will also pay out if the covered individual is diagnosed with a terminal illness within the cover period.
All cover amounts are fixed from the beginning of the policy and will not change.
Premiums are fixed and remain the same for the life of the policy.
Decreased Term with Fortify Life Insurance
Fortify Insurance also offers a Decreasing Term policy, also known as a Mortgage Term. It is an ideal insurance policy when your mortgage payments are your main priority should you pass away.
This cover also provides a payout should you die within the policy period and has the same terminal illness payout upon diagnosis.
With Mortgage Term, the cover amount decreases each month. This decrease should be somewhat similar to the decrease in the amount of mortgage outstanding.
The premiums are calculated and remain the same from the outset of the Fortify insurance policy.
Conclusion: Fortify Life Insurance
Fortify Insurance Solutions is limited in what its policies offer. But they do boast on their website that big plans for the future of their company. Right now the speed of service is what they have going for them.
Fortify Insurance also offer these other services:
- Income Protection: is an insurance product designed to help the insured if they are unable to work. It will provide them with a tax free sum up to 70 percent of their annual income.
- Travel Insurance: offers the protection if you are abroad and have a medical mishap and need to be returned home via air ambulance. It covers single trips, cruises, and even a yearly plan if you are a regular traveler.
- Car Hire Excess Insurance: will help when you are driving a rental and have an accident. It is an add on to your normal insurance and designed to help with unexpected and excess charges that could arise.
Why wait? Click here to receive your free life insurance quote now.
This was a Fortify Life Insurance review where we outlined all the relevant aspects of the company. If you believe it might be of an interest to you, don't hesitate to receive your free instant quote now.